Fall is upon us and we know you’re excited for it just as we are! If you think we are getting excited over sweaters and pumpkin-spiced-everything ONLY, then allow us to broaden your horizon of excitement, because ‘tis the season where all the movies and TV shows suddenly become a little too good to miss! Of course, we’re not suggesting you draw yourself away from all the other brilliant content that is out there. In fact, we’re just proposing you could use our watch-list and make your fall just as good.
Seems like the TV show Gods are smiling down upon us, because this fall season there aren’t just 2 or 3 shows we’re ready for. In fact, there are more than 500 shows ready to hit the screens that you can catch on your favorite TV channels. Imagine, that many shows, multiply it with the number of episodes and boom, you are settled to become the couch potato that you’ve always dreamt of becoming.
Shows Ready To Come Out This Fall:
- Grey’s Anatomy – Let’s begin with the seniors in the house, first. With its 16th season already on air, since 26th of September on ABC, Grey’s Anatomy is ready to give us more of Meredith Grey that we have never had enough of. If you’ve been following Grey’s Anatomy for the past 14 seasons, put this show atop your entire watch-list because we can sense this 15th season is going to be just as good as the previous ones.
- Mixed-ish – If you liked Blackish then you are sure to like this “ish” too. A spin-off that’s based on the director’s own life, Mixed-ish hit the TV screens on 24th September on ABC.
- The Little Mermaid Live – Just when the old Disney classic is waiting to come out in a live-action remake, ABC has thought of giving you a little extra treat. Mark your calendars for November 5, 5 p.m. That’s the day ABC will broadcast The Little Mermaid Live. We’re excited! Are you?
- Stumptown – If you’re a Cobie Smulders fan and have been waiting for her to take a break from being Maria Hill, you must be excited because she has returned alongside Jake Johnson in a crime-drama, Stumptown. The series is based on a novel, so you can expect a lot of oohs and ahhs along the ride. The show went on air on 25th September on ABC.
- Evil – The creators of The Good Wife have seemingly somersaulted from what they would usually make and have tested their fates with a supernatural serial this time. On air since September 26, on CBS, Evil has a pretty strong cast: Mike Colter, Katja Herbers, Christine Lahti and Michael Emerson. Let’s see if Evil firmly fulfils our expectations just as The Good Wife did.
- Supernatural – This is not a drill! CW’s Supernatural hits the TV screens on 10th October at 8 p.m. for its last season. All the fans who have been watching supernatural since the beginning, we know this final season is going to come down on you a little hard, so just be prepared.
- Nancy Drew – CW pulls off another attempt of giving a children’s classic a whole new take. Last time it was Riverdale and this time it’s our beloved detective from the teens – Nancy Drew! The show will take you into the life of Nancy Drew, as she tries to solve the mysteries in her own hometown. So don’t forget to mark your calendars, because the show airs on October 9, at 9 p.m.
- Prodigal Son – If you have a thing for plots, where the cop has no other choice but to team up with the murderer, then you would like Prodigal Son. On air since September 23, on Fox, this show is sure to take you on an adventure! With Thomas Payne and Martin Sheen in the lead, we assume this show is something that would surely keep you hooked.
- Almost Family – Guaranteed to make you chuckle, Almost Family is Fox’s new series that aired on September 25. The plot revolves around Brittany Snow, when she finds out about her 100 sisters. Funny and weird as that sounds, we won’t spoil it for you further. Better you watch to find out the rest.
- The Walking Dead – The most popular series of all time, is about to enter its 10th season. Gone on air on the 6th of October, on AMC, Walking Dead has got to be the most anticipated TV series of the year. We’re excited for it, are you?
- Godfather Of Harlem – If you’re a Forest Whitaker fan then you can’t miss this one. Godfather of Harlem is based on a true story that would take you back to the 1960s, when Harlem was run by crime lords. Gone on air on September 29, on EPIX, you can simply not miss this show!
- Catherine The Great – Portraying the role of a Russian empress, Helen Mirren is all set to shine once again in Catherine The Great that will air on October 21, at 10 p.m. on HBO.
Is it just us, or these shows just keep getting better and better? We’re sure this watch-list has gotten you just as excited as we are. So, without further ado, get in touch with your cable service provider, and see if there are any cable service deal like Windstream internet service that you might’ve missed out on and get yourself ready for the Fall shows.