EYE ON BUSINESS: This week’s meetings
• Port Angeles Regional Chamber of Commerce — Virtual meeting at 11 a.m. Wednesday.
For information email [email protected].
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — Virtual meetings at noon Wednesday.
This week features Heidi Anderson, CEO of Forks Community Hospital.
Meeting access is by Zoom platform, https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84599423539?pwd=aGlFWGYv QjRUeWdOM0hNTVc5MlM0QT09 with Meeting ID 845 9942 3539 and passcode 912775.
• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m.
Zoom link https://us02web.zoom.us/j/818751 15879?pwd=UnEzQjV1N09rM2ZLbFIzVVVxYzJoQT09.
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — The Chamber of Jefferson County will host a virtual café Friday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. Registration is required. Email [email protected] jeffcountychamber.org for a link to the Zoom Café.
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Virtual meeting at noon Thursday.
This week’s speaker is David Engle, Chimacum Schools interim superintendent, to discuss the upcoming Chimacum Schools tax levy. To join the Zoom meeting, email [email protected] for information.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Virtual meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m.
This week features student of the month, and Mindy Walker with an update on LoveMore. For access to the Zoom meeting, email PTTownsend [email protected]
All of the above meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News